Nottingham Royal Concert Hall, Theatre Square, Nottingham NG1 5ND
The venue is situated in the city centre, a short walk from the shops, bars and city centre attractions, with a tram stop right outside. It incorporates the Theatre Royal, which dates from 1865 as well as the Concert Hall, which was added in 1982.
The entrance to the Concert Hall is via Sth Sherwood Street to the right hand side of the original pillared frontage on Theatre Square, so make your way around to the side of the building as you can’t get in via the Theatre part of it. There is a cloakroom in the foyer if you need to leave a coat or bag.
Capacity of the Hall is 2499.
Disabled Facilities – for disabled visitors, there is level access and lifts to all levels, with wheelchair seating available in Tier 1. Phone 0115 989 5555 for any assistance.
Parking – The venue does not have its own parking but does have a deal set up with the nearby Q-Park on Talbot Street, 3 minute’s walk away. If you book via the https://tickets.trch.co.uk link, you can park for £5 for 5 hours and they also have discounted tickets for the trams too. Nearest parking is –
- Q-Park, Talbot Street, NG1 5GG (multi storey) 3 mins from the venue
- Trinity Square (multi storey), NG1 4BT
- Lace Market (multi storey), NG1 1 QE
- Nottingham Arena (surface), NG1 1EA (no height restriction)
- Sneiton (surface), NG3 1JB (7’6” height restriction)
Accommodation – Lots of hotels in the city centre, check with Booking.com for the latest prices and availability for those on there. There are also several Premier Inns and Travelodges and at the time of writing, Travelodges are very cheap for this date, between £22 and £34 a night.
- Premier Inn, Chapel Bar, NG1 6JA
- Premier Inn, Goldsmith Street, NG1 5LT
- Premier Inn, Castle Marina, Castle Bridge Road, NG7 1GX
- Premier Inn, London Road (Arena), Ng2 4UU
- Premier Inns further out – Nottingham West, South, North & North West with more free parking – only Castle Marina in the centre has free parking.
- Travelodge, Central , Maid Marian Way, NG1 6AJ
- Travelodge, Riverside, Tottle Road, NG2 1RT
- Travelodge, Wollaton Park, Derby Road NG8 2NR
- Travelodge, Trowell M1, Services NG9 3PL
Food – Being in the City Centre, there are masses of places to eat nearby, from fast food to pubs and restaurants. The venue itself has a couple of options too:
- Theatre Royal Restaurant, open from 5pm, 2 courses £17.50, 3 courses £22.50
- Yarn – craft beer and pizza on the ground floor of the venue, from 11.30am to 11pm
- Buffet Bar serving hot and cold snacks on Level 2 and bars throughout the venue.
- The Horn in Hand, near to Rock City, Sports bar serving burgers etc
- The Tap and Tumbler, rock bar with live music
- The Dragon, real ale and pub food
- Lily Langtry’s, bar serving food
- The Three Crowns, opposite the front of the venue – pub food
Also, loads of other pubs nearby – these are the nearest.
VIP & Stage Times will be added, along with other information, when available.
You must be logged in to post a comment.