Newcastle City Hall – Northumberland Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8SF
The Venue is situated in Newcastle city centre just off Northumberland street, a 5 minute walk from Haymarket Metro station and a 20 minute walk from Newcastle Central station.
Parking – The venue does not have parking but there are several car parks near by.
- NCP Multi Storey Car Park- John Dobson St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8HL ( 1 minute walk)
- DEX Multi Storey Car Park – New Bridge St W, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8AB (4 minute walk)
- Eldon Square Multi Storey – Percy St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RZ ( 6 minute walk)
Transport – There are plenty of ways to get to this venue, the easiest being metro or bus as there is a metro station and bus interchange a short 5 minute walk away from the venue. The nearest train station is Newcastle Central Station, a 15 minute walk away from the venue. Alternatively a short metro ride is also possible getting on at Haymarket and getting off at Central Station.
Accommodation – there are several nearby hotels all ranging from £39+ (see Booking.com for latest prices and availability)
- The NewBridge Hotel – New Bridge St W, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8BS
- Malderon Hotel – 17 Newgate St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5RE
- Travelodge – Forster St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 2NH
- Euro Hostel (dorms & private rooms) – 17 Carliol Square, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 6UQ
- Motel One – 15-25 High Bridge, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 1EW
- Premier Inn – 95 Newgate St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5RF
Food – Newcastle City Hall is situated right next to Eldon Square Shopping Centre which has a newly renovated food quarter with a wide variety of bars and restaurant, Such as …
- Ask Italian
- TGI Fridays
- And many more – the City Tavern and Five Swans pubs also do food.
Newcastle has plenty of bars in the area even a bar named after a certain james album. This bar could be a perfect place for james fans to meet up before the gig. The nearest is The Five Swans, which has an outside area front and back and also a large bar area two minute’s walk from the venue.
- Pleased To Meet You- Forster St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 2NH ( 10 minute walk)
- The Five Swans – 14 St Mary’s Pl, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7PG ( 4 minute walk)
- City Tavern- 10 Northumberland Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8JF
James Fanzone has arranged a special offer and meet-up at the Pleased To Meet You bar on Forster Street. From 2pm til 7pm we will have a special Reserved area and members will be able to buy any cocktail for £5, including their special Pleased To Meet You cocktail!
Find the Facebook event here:
VIP & stage times will be added, along with other information, when available.
You must be logged in to post a comment.