Hull Bonus Arena, Myton Street, Hull HU1 2PS
Hull Bonus Arena is a distinctive yellow-roofed newly built venue to the south of Kingston-upon-Hull, by the Marina. It is a third of a mile, about 8 minutes walk from the Railway station and close to Princes Quay and St Stephen’s Shopping Centres, where you will find bars and cafes and restaurants.
Parking – There are several car parks very close to the Arena – the first of this list directly adjoins it:
- Osborne Street multi-storey, HU1 2QA
- Princes Quay Shopping Centre, HU1 2NL
- Myton Street Car Park, HU1 2PS
- St Stephen’s Shopping Centre, HU2 8JX
Accommodation – There are several nearby hotels, some budget, others a little more luxurious and not too expensive. The Wetherspoons and another nearby pub also have rooms.
- Ibis, Osborne Street, HU1 2NL
- Holiday Inn, Hull Marina, Castle Street HU1 2BX
- Holiday Inn Express, Ferensway, HU2 8LN
- Gilson Hotel, Anlaby Road, HU1 2PJ
- Campanile (v cheap), Beverley Road, HU2 9AN
- Doubletree, Ferensway, HU2 8NH
- Wetherspoons, Admiral of the Humber, Anlaby Road HU1 2NR
- Whittington and Cat, Commercial Road, HU1 2SA
Food – quite a few places to eat within the shopping centres and at the Marina. Not so many close to the Arena, however:
- Prince’s Quay – Nando’s, Pizza Express
- Zizzi, Ferensway (St Stephen’s Shopping Centre)
- Bob Carvers (daytime til 5pm), Chapel Street
- ASK Italian, Prince’s Dock Street (Marina)
- Al Porto, pizza-free Italian, Marina
Pubs – There are several bars and pubs within 5 to 10 minutes walk of the venue.
- Admiral of the Humber, Wetherspoons, Anlaby Road
- Whittington and Cat, Commercial Road, serves food
- Punch Hotel, Carr Lane
- King Edward, Anlaby Road
- Ebenezer Morley, Anlaby Road
VIP & Stage Times will be added, along with other information, when available.
You must be logged in to post a comment.